Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls night in!

Having my mom,my sister,my daughter and my aunt over for girls night in this evening. We use to do girls night out on Thursday but got tired of eating out so....... tonight we're having homemade bbq and fries! (yum!) Mom's bringing a chocolate pie. hmmmmmm may do dessert first. Trying to get mom back on the quilting wagon. Says she's got too many projects going. (Who doesn't?) Anyway, I've always heard the busyest people can always do one more thing. We'll see. Perhaps a trip to JoAnn's will inspire her! I can always go there!
~hugs
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, chocloate pie! Sounds like girls night in will be wonderful. Have fun! ! ! You're right, there is always time for another project. A trip to the fabric shop always gives me more ideas than I will every have time to finish, but it's fun and keeps the brain functioning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like fun! ENJOY there is alway time for quilting and or some kind of sewing. Blog Friend Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to come!!! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun and good food too! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the fun times I used to have with my sister. She didn't quilt at all, but we went out to eat every week. I still miss her! Do take advantage of every opportunity to be together! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a terrific way to spend the evening. Have fun! Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete